How to become a JSNN user or member of Nanomanufacturing Innovation Consortium
- Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dr. Shyam Aravamudhan, Deputy Director, JSNN-SENIC site at email@example.com or 336-285-2856.
- Define (on your own) or work with our research staff on project goals and equipment/process needs. Both on-site (you do the work) and remote (we do the work) services available.
- Complete consultation/instrument request form http://jsnn.ncat.uncg.edu/user/consultation/
- Set up the Nanomanufacturing Innovation Consortium (NIC) partnership agreement with JSNN and Gateway.
- Attend orientation, safety and equipment training.
- Begin work