How to become a JSNN user or member of Nanomanufacturing Innovation Consortium (NIC)
- Contact us via email: email@example.com or contact Dr. Shyam Aravamudhan, Deputy Director, JSNN-SENIC site at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-285-2856.
- Define (on your own) or work with our research staff on project goals and equipment/process needs. Both on-site (you do the work) and remote (we do the work) services available.
- Complete consultation/instrument request form http://jsnn.ncat.uncg.edu/user/consultation/
- Set up NIC partnership agreement with JSNN and Gateway; get access card.
- Attend safety orientation with Ms. Aisha Holloman, Tel No (336) 217-5143 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Begin work on-site by booking time on BookitLab scheduling software or we will perform remote work.