This page includes resources intended to enlighten those looking for best practices in teaching, with emphasis for minority groups.
Click the title to download/view
- Schaider, Laurel A., Lucien Swetschinski, Christopher Campbell, and Ruthann A. Rudel. “Environmental Justice and Drinking Water Quality: Are There Socioeconomic Disparities in Nitrate Levels in U.S. Drinking Water?” Environmental Health 18, no. 1 (December 2019): 3. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12940-018-0442-6
- Bob Edwards, Anthony E. Ladd. “ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE, SWINE PRODUCTION AND FARM LOSS IN NORTH CAROLINA” Sociological Spectrum 20, no. 3 (July 2000): 263–90. https://doi.org/10.1080/027321700405054
- Ulibarri, Nicola, Omar Pérez Figueroa, and Anastasia Grant. “Barriers and Opportunities to Incorporating Environmental Justice in the National Environmental Policy Act.” Environmental Impact Assessment Review 97 (November 2022): 106880. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eiar.2022.106880.
- Wing, Steve, Rachel Avery Horton, Naeema Muhammad, Gary R. Grant, Mansoureh Tajik, and Kendall Thu. “Integrating Epidemiology, Education, and Organizing for Environmental Justice: Community Health Effects of Industrial Hog Operations” American Journal of Public Health 98, no. 8 (August 2008): 1390–97. https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2007.110486
- Martinez-Alier, Joan, Leah Temper, Daniela Del Bene, and Arnim Scheidel. “Is There a Global Environmental Justice Movement?” The Journal of Peasant Studies 43, no. 3 (May 3, 2016): 731–55. https://doi.org/10.1080/03066150.2016.1141198
- Teixeira, Samantha, and Amy Krings. “Sustainable Social Work: An Environmental Justice Framework for Social Work Education.” Social Work Education 34, no. 5 (July 4, 2015): 513–27. https://doi.org/10.1080/02615479.2015.1063601