Using Facility Online Manager (FOM)
Approved users can access JSIRT Resources through Facility Online Manager (FOM) based on the dates and functions outlined below.
- Approved internal and external users can use FOM to make calendar reservations, request safety training and instrument-specific training, and submit service requests.
- Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for creation of a FOM account and to submit the proper documents.
- You can access FOM by clicking the following link: http://fom.jsnn.ncat.uncg.edu/fom/
- Another easy method for accessing FOM is to click the Reserve link (tiny clock icon) in the upper right corner of your screen.
- You can also access FOM through the Reserve JSIRT Resources of our website (located under Facilities).
Below are links to videos to help approved users access FOM and make use of its functions.
- How to Find the FOM Log-in Screen and How to Determine Your Username and Password
- How to Reserve Equipment and How to Modify Existing Reservations in FOM
- How to Request Safety Training in FOM
- How to Request Training on Instrumentation in FOM
- How to Log-in and Use the Collaborate and Service Module in FOM
For additional assistance with FOM, please contact email@example.com